You can submit comments electronically on specific Board of Supervisors meeting agenda topics. The "Public Comment link" becomes available when a Meeting Agenda is posted. Comments may be submitted up until the meeting begins, but to have them distributed prior to the meeting for review by the Supervisors, comments must be posted one business day before the meeting start time.
- Select a meeting and click on Agenda
- Choose an agenda item
- Select Public Comments in the upper right corner
- Add your comments for that agenda item and click Submit
- Note: Comments will become public record
For additional information, contact the
Clerk of The Board.
* Public Comment is not available for the Sanitation District Meetings.